A set of six silver-gild bottle stoppers. The set is comprised of humorous peasant market salesmen wearing traditional Russian Sunday attire: three bearded men and three female, all realistically sculpted:
– one man is drinking vodka straight from the bottle
– second is carrying a horse’s harness
– third is a home-brew salesman
– fourth is a peasant girl carrying apples in her apron
– fifth and sixth are saleswomen of kvas (bread yeast low alcohol home-brew).
Contained in a contemporary fitted case.